- A girl or a boy between 4 and 9 years old
- Age group: U04, U05, U06, U07, U08, U09
- Wednesdays 5-6 pm (Term 2 & 3)
- Saturdays 9-10 am (Term 1,2,3 & 4)
- Sundays 9-10 am (Term 2 & 3)
- Wednesdays (Term 2 & 3) @ Warner Reserve Ashburton
- Term 1 and 4 @ Camberwell High School
- Term 2 and 3 @ Markham Reserve Ashburton
- Sundays @ Warner Reserve Ashburton
- 3 sessions: Wednesday + Saturday + Sunday
- 2 sessions: Saturday + Sunday or Wednesday + Saturday or Wednesday + Sunday
- 1 session: Wednesday or Saturday or Sunday
How do I register and pay?
Hit the button below to express your interest
NOTE: The link below will become active in 2020 when the club is able to set up the program!
What is MiniRoos Kick-Off?
- A fun, introductory program taught in a supportive environment for boys and girls aged between 4 and 9 years old;
- Weekly sessions that build skills through games and storytelling, and focus on fundamental movement skills;
- Program delivery in an engaging and inclusive environment;
- Playing format progressively introduce players to the game from 1v0, 1v1 to 2v2,3v3
- All new participants receive a MiniRoos Participant Pack – this includes a Boot Bag, Football, Water Bottle, Shin Pads & Sticker Sheet
What is Kick-off all about at Ashy?
Kick-off is our hugely successful introductory football program for boys and girls aged 4 to 9 years old, born 2011 to 2016. This program is recommended if you are starting to play and you want to develop your skill before joining a team. It is very flexible and delivered on a term by term basis with no away matches.
Kick-Off Program is a critical step in a child’s football pathway. We strongly recommend beginning your child’s football journey at this stage. It develops fundamental skills with a tailored experience which will largely influence the degree of enjoyment he/she will get when playing a more complex format in the future (4v4, 7v7 or 9v9).
The overarching philosophy, as for all our programs, is to play football and have fun! We use a game-based approach and storytelling to help the player build interest and fall in love with the game. At the same time, we convey our Ashy Way and bring our values to life.
Finally, because football starts at home, the program also encourages parents to actively share their child’s passion for football at the ground and at home. Even if you have no football experience, you can help and be involved in the delivery of the session. Keep them moving the ball at home too. Lots of advice and tips are available on this website.
For more information about Kick-Off, please visit www.playfootball.com.au/Miniroos