3 days to go til our annual AUSC Charity Shield! Calling all AUSC team managers, coaches, players, parents and volunteers!!
The AUSC Charity Shield takes place on Saturday 19th November at Camberwell High School 9am-12:30pm). Details of the event at: AUSC 2022 Charity Shield
Tell your team-mates, parents and next door neighbours about the event. The festivities on the day will include the MiniRoos World Cup, all-ages soccer volleyball, mystery guest appearance from a Melbourne player, boots swap and of course, Team Claire (our senior women’s captain) and Team Michael (our senior mens captain) face off in the AUSC Charity Shield.
A few reminders regarding some of the events on the day:
1. MiniRoos parents (ages 8-12), no need to register players for the MiniRoos World Cup. Get your kids to form teams of 3 and just show up on the day. We will also sort individual players into teams so that everyone gets to play.
2. We need more volunteers. If you are able to help before the day or on the day, please fill out the attached volunteer form and send through to Martin Holt (contact details below). Thanks to those who have already offered to help.
3. We are still looking for AUSC girls, boys, men and women (U14-Over 55s) to participate in the Charity Shield game. Grab a teammate and email Martin Holt with your names, contact email, age group and 2022 team that you played for.
4. Sponsors and wider community, we are still looking for some additional items for our raffle. Let us know if you can help.
5. Start collecting your non-perishable food items to donate on the day.